The Avenidas Care Forum is uniquely positioned to benefit family caregivers and their personal support teams. This series of 7 lectures provides participants with insider information from a physician, a psychologist, and a social worker who have dedicated their careers to helping family caregivers navigate complex levels of care transitions, minimize stress, cultivate resilience, and thrive!
If you have questions about the Care Forum call Paula Wolfson, Manager of Avenidas Care Partners, at (650) 289-5438.
From Chaos to Confidence: Navigating Home, ER, Hospital, Rehab
Dr. Rita Ghatak
In This Toolkit
- ‘The Continuum of Care’ for older adults.
- Some Risk Factors for Older Adults
- The 3 D’s: Dementia, Depression, Delirium
- Questions for Caregivers to Ask During Discharge from a Hospital
- Quick Discharge Checklist
Click the image to download the toolkit.