The Avenidas Care Forum is uniquely positioned to benefit family caregivers and their personal support teams. This series of 7 lectures provides participants with insider information from a physician, a psychologist, and a social worker who have dedicated their careers to helping family caregivers navigate complex levels of care transitions, minimize stress, cultivate resilience, and thrive!
If you have questions about the Care Forum call Paula Wolfson, Manager of Avenidas Care Partners, at (650) 289-5438.
“Let’s Get the Conversation Started”! Critical Conversations for the Caregiver Dealing with Serious Illness
Ellen Brown, MD
In This Toolkit
- The Need for Crucial Conversations
- Tools to Get the Conversation Stared
- Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST)
- Crucial Conversations with Health Providers
- Discussion of Hospice and Palliative Care
Click the image to download the toolkit.