The Avenidas Care Forum is uniquely positioned to benefit family caregivers and their personal support teams. This series of 7 lectures provides participants with insider information from a physician, a psychologist, and a social worker who have dedicated their careers to helping family caregivers navigate complex levels of care transitions, minimize stress, cultivate resilience, and thrive!
If you have questions about the Care Forum call Paula Wolfson, Manager of Avenidas Care Partners, at (650) 289-5438.
The Emotional Work Inherent Within Caregiving
Paula Wolfson, LCSW, Manager of Avenidas of Care Partners
In This Toolkit
- Is Caregiving a Risky Business?
- Understand Your Stressors & Trigger Points
- Techniques & Strategies for Coping with Stressors
- Empathy Is an Emotional Skill
- Emotions as Messengers
- Boundaries & Respite
- High-Risk Behaviors: When to Seek Professional Help
- Discussion Guide
Click the image to download the toolkit.