We are very happy to announce that beginning today, our online registration system has a new look and a more customer-friendly interface!
Highlights and Reminders
- Sign-in using your same email and password. These have not been reset. You will still need to verify that you are not a robot.
- Your account options are visible as soon as you sign-in, including your transaction history, memberships, family members, and any credit or balance due on your account.
- Click “Classes and Activities” to search for your class by number or keyword. If you click on the circular “activities” button under the activity search bar, you can even search by category (and view all of our upcoming lectures, for example) or instructor.
- Click “enroll now” and choose the participant.
- Click “add to cart.”
- If you are adding more than one activity, go back to the classes and activities search to make your selection.
- Enroll, select participants, and add to cart until you have selected all your activities.
Initial and check the waiver boxes before checkout.
- For activities with a fee, you will be prompted to enter payment information.
- Click the green “finish” button to finalize your registration for free classes and activities.
The “My Account” and Activity Registration modules have been updated in the system. We understand from our database company that updates to the Membership, Donations, and Calendar modules are scheduled for this year.
If you have questions or need assistance registering for classes, please email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 289-5400.
Please note that we are only available to assist you Monday through Friday between 8:30am and 5pm.