Signing up online for Avenidas classes and events, like our Town Hall meetings, is easy and convenient. Our website is open 24 hours and there is no waiting for a response.
If you have attended an Avenidas class or event in the past 2 to 3 years, it’s likely you already have an Avenidas account.
If you have never been to an Avenidas class or event, choose “create an account” and follow the steps. There is no charge to create an account.
- Your email address is your log in ID.
- You can click on “forgot my password” if you never received or have forgotten your password. A temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Once you log in using the temporary password, you will be prompted to create a personal password.
Searching for classes or events
All you need to do for classes or events advertised in the email newsletter is click on the link (usually the class number or the word “here” underlined). You will be taken directly to the registration page for that event.
Registering for classes or events
If you are registering for one of our Town Hall meetings, only one person in each household needs to register.
Once you find your class or event, add it to your cart.
When you are finished adding events, proceed to the checkout.
Even if it’s a free event, please follow all the steps until you click on the green “FINISH” button. Otherwise your registration will not be complete and your space will not be reserved.
If you have credit on your account, it will automatically be applied.
You will get a confirmation number and a receipt summary.
For most classes and events, Zoom log on information is provided by email after you register.
A few of our Zoom classes include the log on information in the online class description. Please register for these classes anyway, so we can keep track of the number of participants.
- For online classes, the email with your Zoom link (and password if you need one) will come from your instructor.
- For larger events, such as the Town Hall meetings, the email will come from .