Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program (HICAP) services are available to current Medicare beneficiaries living in Santa Clara County; those about to become eligible for benefits; and anyone who wants to learn more about buying health insurance while planning for retirement.
HICAP answers questions about:
- Original Medicare, Part A & Part B
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance (Medigap)
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage
- Limited income programs that help with Medicare costs
- Choices for dually eligible Medicare and Medi-Cal beneficiaries
- Medicare coordination with other insurance, (e.g. employer and retiree plans)
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Medicare Fraud and Abuse
Services are available for Santa Clara county residents age 60+.
Location: Avenidas@450 Bryant Street
Call 650-289-5400 or email email@example.com to make an appointment. Free.