Are you or someone you know experiencing memory loss or difficulty remembering? Check out a free six-week program to reduce stress and increase physical activity.
This program is for the LGBTQ community throughout WA, OR, CA, whether you are the person experiencing memory loss or their care partner.
- Coaches provide nine virtual sessions using safe and easy video chatting.
- Participants will be compensated up to $125 for their time.
- Either the person with memory loss or care partner must be LGBTQ.
- The coaches are trained by experts at the University of Washington.
- The program will be ongoing throughout 2021. Sign up at any time.
Check Your Eligibility
Aging with Pride: IDEA is the first federally-funded project testing a program designed to improve quality of life for LGBTQ people who experience memory loss or who help those experiencing memory loss.