Our current plans are to hold our Fall 2021 classes as they are scheduled in our catalog. However, it seems our motto these days is “Stay Tuned.” We understand with the current increase in COVID cases and the more easily transmissible Delta variant still circulating, people might be less enthusiastic about in person classes than they were six weeks ago. We also know that it might be impractical to hold some classes in person while an indoor mask mandate is still in place for everyone.
We have decided to wait until closer to the session start date (September 20) to make decisions on changing class formats or cancelling classes.
Here are some things we’d like you to know in the meantime.
- Staff, instructors, and volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated.
- People registering for in person classes will need to show proof of vaccination on the first day of their class. Only fully vaccinated people will be allowed in the building.
- Avenidas @450 Bryant will not be open to the public, i.e., walk-ins, for the fall session.
- Only people registered for a class or with a pre-booked appointment will be allowed to enter.
- We will follow county orders regarding mask mandates.
We encourage you to go ahead and register for your classes when registration opens. If there are changes to the class format, you will be notified. If a class is cancelled or you would prefer not to attend an online class, you will be issued a full refund.
Thank you for your patience while we navigate these trying times together.