- This event has passed.
Pole Walking for Balance, Exercise, and Mobility
September 23, 2022 , 9:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT
Instructor: Jayah Faye Paley
Learn skills and practice movements that will keep you on your feet. Optimal pole use helps people of all ages to improve balance, endurance, confidence, agility and posture – you’ll feel Taller and Stronger! Easy-to-learn techniques enable people experience profound freedom of movement and smoother walking gait.
Additional benefits of Pole Walking include
- Reduce risk of falling
- Maintain & Restore spine function – Walk with swagger & attitude!
- Reduce stress on tired or arthritic knees, hips and spine
- Use your upper body muscles to improve strength and help preserve your joints
- Improve bone density and circulation
- Navigate everyday obstacles (like curbs and ramps) with ease
- Improve focus and performance on a variety of terrain – expand your capabilities & horizons
- Enjoy the outdoors, connect with your buddies and get great exercise!
Top quality poles provided. We’ll be showing different models of poles and tips – including special balance tips and more active walking tips to help you learn which poles fit you best and will help you to achieve your goals.
How to Participate
Online registration is closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with #8954 in the subject line.