Part of the Gilfix Law at Home Series Presented by Michael and Mark Gilfix
Are you and your family prepared if you must go to the hospital? This timely discussion will focus on critical legal and patient advocacy issues, and also explore the importance of a properly drafted Advance Health Care Directive.
- Choosing your health care decision-making agent
- The importance of patient advocacy
- Benefits and risks of hospitalizations
- Ventilators and other treatment option decisions as related to Coronavirus
- Why it’s important for all family members to have Advance Directives in place.
Gilfix & La Poll, LLP are pioneers and nationally recognized leaders in estate planning.
These webinars are offered via Zoom. Pre-registration is required. Log on information will be emailed to registered participants. Click the button below to register or email email@example.com with the class number (#7620) in the subject.