- This event has passed.
AARP & LGBTQ+ Volunteer Recruitment Brunch
November 21, 2020, 11:00 am–1:00 pm PSTFree
Who says there’s no such thing as a FREE BRUNCH?!
If you are interested in making a difference in the community, being more engaged in your present life, and/or want to connect with people in the community, then this event is for you.
Join us if you
- Would like to make a difference in the community
- Want to be more engaged in your present life
- Desire to connect with others
- Are a resident of Santa Clara County
- Feel hungry for a delicious, free brunch!
If you are a Santa Clara County resident and register before November 14, then you are eligible for brunch to be delivered to your home just hours before the start of the event on November 21st at 11am.
Brunch catered by Academic Coffee, Rogue Bakery, and Vegan Donut & Gelato. Vegan and gluten-free options available.
We will feature volunteer opportunities you can perform at home with AARP, ARC, Second Harvest Food Bank, and others.