Caregivers Network by Sourcewise provides support and access to family caregiver support services and resources for informal caregivers. Services include Information & Referral, Caregiver Case Management, and temporary respite care solutions.
If a family member or friend requires assistance now or in the near future and you do not know where to begin, Caregivers Network by Sourcewise can help you navigate options available to you and your loved one’s unique situation.
- Information for caregivers about available services and how to access support options.
- Individualized care plans with a qualified Care Manager to assist the caregivers in making decisions and solving problems relating to their caregiver roles.
- Respite care to be temporarily relieved from their caregiving responsibilities.
- Access to real-time chat and care coordination with caregivers via Sourcewise MyPlan.
- Access to caregiver training support and activities for their loved one via Sourcewise Trualta online platform.
- Supplemental services, on a limited basis, to complement the care provided by caregivers.
If you need assistance with completing the form or would like to learn more about Sourcewise MyPlan, call (408) 350-3200, option 1 to speak with our Community Resource Specialists.
Eligibility for this program includes care receivers age 60 years or older and care receivers of any age with Alzheimer’s disease or a related disorder with neurological dysfunction (mild cognitive impairment, traumatic brain injury vascular and mixed dementia; Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease), but excludes stroke.