We collectively stand against hateful rhetoric, racist thinking, bigotry, and xenophobic acts of violence. Our hearts, spirits, and minds are with our Asian American community members, both locally and nationally, many of whom feel unsafe in their own neighborhoods. We believe that none of us is safe until all of us are safe.
What can people do?
- Verbal and physical hate incidents can be reported to Stop AAPI Hate.
- Please think about checking on loved ones or neighbors who may need support.
- Start a Compassion Project in your community. Compassion in Oakland can get you started.
For more information on keeping our older Asian Americans active and involved, visit the Avenidas Chinese Community Center webpage.
我們共同反對仇恨的言論，種族主義思想，偏激和仇恨暴力行為。 有許多人在自己所處的社區都感到不安全。我們萬眾一心支持本地亞裔社區及全美之亞裔社群, 我們深信除非所有人都安全，否則沒有任何人是安全的。
- 言語上或是身體上的仇恨或襲擊事件可按此舉報 Stop AAPI Hate.
- 請多加慰問關心你身邊的親友或鄰居 。
- 在您的社區中啟動同理關懷項目Compassion Project 。 奧克蘭(Oakland) 的同理關懷項目可以助您入門Compassion in Oakland