Home Instead is offering a Facebook Live series on Caregiving During COVID-19, now through April 27. The complete schedule is on the Home Instead website.
During the first session, Home Instead’s gerontologist and caregiver advocate Lakelyn Hogan was joined by CEO Jeff Huber to answer questions like
- Why are older adults more vulnerable?
- How can older adults reduce their risk?
- Is it safe to have caregivers in the home while social distancing?
- How can we stay connected?
- How can we manage the stress of caregiving, COVID-19 and working remotely?
Watch the Replay
See also 7 Questions Family Caregivers Have About the COVID-19 Crisis.