Reliable Help at Reduced Rates
Whether you need a grab bar installed, a leaky faucet repaired, or your gutters cleaned out, you can turn to Avenidas Handyman Services for a trustworthy helping hand. We will arrange for one of our skilled handymen with the appropriate skills to call you, make an appointment, and get the job done for you.
Open to Mid-Peninsula Home Owners and Renters
Avenidas Handyman Services are available to all residents 50+ in Atherton, East Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Stanford, Portola Valley, Redwood City and Woodside. Renters are also welcome to use the Avenidas Handyman Services.
Below Market Rates
All of our contractors have been thoroughly screened. Upon completion of the work, you pay Avenidas for the contractor’s time at the rate of $50 per hour, plus a $10 contractor’s fee ($12 if you live in Los Altos Hills, Portola Valley or Woodside), and reimburse the contractor for any expenses they may have incurred to complete the job.
Contact us to get your job started
Ready to get those pesky problems fixed? Call John Sheffield at (650) 289-5426 or email him at
Handyman services offered:
- Electrical—Repair faulty fixtures, broken switches, and doorbells
- Plumbing—Fix leaky faucets, faulty drains, and toilet problems; replace garbage disposals; install shower heads and flow restrictors
- Painting—Paint exteriors, interiors, single rooms, and do patch jobs
- Computer Troubleshooting—Install operating systems and provide help with navigation, Internet, printing, faxing, and virus protection
- Security—Install deadbolt locks, peepholes, security lighting and smoke detectors
- Carpentry—Repair doors, fences, gates, and decks; replace broken lock sets
- Accessibility—Install wheelchair ramps, grab bars, safety rails, shower extensions
- Yard Service—Trim shrubs, repair sprinklers, haul away yard waste
- Miscellaneous—gutter cleaning and minor furnace repairs